1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Solo trip March 4th - 7th at the Luxor

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by ChicagoGuy, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChicagoGuy

ChicagoGuy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I am switching jobs and was able to get a week off between them. I decided to take a few days and head to Vegas solo. I know these are pretty off times, but if anyone else is heading out then and would like some company, let me know. I'm a 30 year old single guy from Chicago that can party with the best of them or have a low key night with a couple drinks and some gambling. I have never been to downtown before, so I plan on taking at least 1 day to head up there.

2. tmaas21

tmaas21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm gonna be semi-solo on the 6th. Staying at Hooters one night (never tried it before, doing it so I can say I have) before moving on. So we will be very near each other.....if you want to eat some wings, play some VP or throw cheap dice at Hooters, let me know. Otherwise I might be willing to meet somewhere else.

No promises though --- don't want to make definite plans, as that ruins Vegas in my mind.

Background on me: Single (and straight :nono:) 31 year old male. Math teacher and coach from the midwest. Like to gamble and drink Budweiser, vodka, and Patron. :beer:

3. VegasDawg35

VegasDawg35 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a 26 year old guy from Indianapolis going to be solo at Luxor as well from the 4th thru 7th. Definitely down for some drinking and gambling. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.