1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Solo-trip in 4 days! BJ Machine question

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by DavidR82, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidR82

DavidR82 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So excited to be headed back to Vegas again after a very long month since my last trip!!! I usually go with a good friend who is a fellow Vegas-addict like myself, but this trip will only be my second solo trip. The last time I went by myself it was a disaster! Probably spent 18 hours out of the day drinking beer and table hopping... not that there is anything wrong with that! More so than my usual trips I felt like I needed a vacation from Vegas after that trip.

I will be staying on a comp at Mirage so I will mostly be playing a lot of DD BJ there with some baccarat thrown in. I actually just started playing baccarat recently and find it to be a nice break from blackjack - I just need to get better with baccarat and learn better pressing methods.

In order to kill some time at some lower limit slot play - I think I remember somewhere on the forums a poster was talking about the virtual blackjack machine with 5-6 seats that is $5.00 minimum bet that actually you can accrue tier points on at either Monte Carlo or Luxor. Does anyone know anything about this? I've seen the machines before but usually there is a sign saying you do not earn tier points playing them. Is there an exception??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.