1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Solo or Girl's trip 2015-approved by husband

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by LolaDoggie, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a happy day for me.:headbang: :pirate::woot::woohoo::banana::beer::eek::licklips::drunk::kiss::wave::wiggle::cool:

2. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you're pleased! If my wife wants to go, she goes. If I ever told her she needed approval, I'd find myself without a certain body part. :eek: I'm thankful she's the breadwinner.

3. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband is the breadwinner and the money manager. So....you know....:rolleyes2: He loves Vegas quite a bit too. We changed motorcycles this year so he's more interested in bike trips right now. It's my chance to slip away!

4. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay! Have fun.

5. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome news and enjoy your trip! Luckily for me, I "negotiated" my annual LV trips before I married my wife :beer:

Annual Golf Trip
  6. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way to go! Have a blast!

7. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm the breadwinner and my wife still does whatever she wants. She is nice enough to 'ask' though. How does that saying go...what's hers is hers and what's mine is hers.

Anyway, congrats on the upcoming trip, Lola. My next trip, after a one year wait, is in a few weeks. I'm bouncing off the walls at this point!

8. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't make too many assumptions about who may or may not be wearing the pants over here. We just aim to be respectful to one another.

9. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lola, completely agree. I'm not trying to make assumptions and think that being respectful in this manner is a great choice. Enjoy your trip to Vegas. My wife and I are taking her mother to Vegas in a week and a half for six days. She's ecstatic and can't wait to head out.

10. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the determining factor on solo or girls trip?
    Maybe the other bf/husbands aren't as understanding.

11. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LV Bound, I don't understand your question. I want to answer as best I can though.

What is the determining factor? We sold the old bike and got a new bike this year. It's a new toy basically. I can't compete with that. He's going on an extra bike trip instead of going to Vegas with me. He did the same thing in 2006 when we got the old bike which was new at the time. We just try to keep things fair and balanced when it comes to trips. We got married young and money was tight and no vacation time for several years. A lot of people in here can relate to that I'm sure.

I'm not sure if that's what you were getting at, or how far to go with the answer. I know a lot of people have trust issues for a variety of reasons; money, infidelity, insecurity, whatever. I'm very grateful we don't have those worries. We have our problems, but, not those problems.

Is that what you were getting at? You know I'm not shy. I'll tell you whatever you want to know.

12. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I think LV_Bound was referencing the title of the thread. What would make this trip a Girl's trip instead of a solo trip?

13. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a solo trip if I can't get a female friend to come with me. Either way it's a husband free trip.

14. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Love my solo trips! I love having my BF with me, but he doesn't like to do Vegas as often as I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.