1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

solo dining

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ScttLee, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScttLee

ScttLee Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Suggestions for dining. Travelling solo in January. Have 2 free buffets a day at the Aria, probably will use 1 a day. Looking for "reasonably" priced good food and a good place to eat (lunch or dinner) for a solo traveler around the strip? Steaks, seafood, French, Italian, Moroccan. I don't mind eating at the bar, but sidewalk dining is better.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Plenty of good places at Aria id that is where you are staying. Most restaurants on the Strip have bar seating. If you want outdoor and less expensive, try Serendipity at Caesars

3. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just about any place has a bar.

Society Cafe @ Wynn has really good appetizers. I think they still have a happy hour with half price appetizers. I would call to confirm.

Popcorn Chicken Wings

[​IMG]

4. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly, Society Café’s wings are no longer Frenched. Still the same recipe (and the best on the strip by a wide margin, IMO), but now you need extra napkins.

I would still recommend the wings and Society for a solo-friendly reasonably priced (though not exactly cheap) meal if you’re in the area.

Number 50!
  5. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had them in June, they were absurdly good! I also had the fish & chips and they were quite good. For my drink I had a margarita, that was perfect.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  6. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those darn popcorn wings are very strong. That whiff of aroma really gets to your nostrils even before they reach your table! Not to mention very salty. The service at Society Cafe is awesome yet I find the food to be mediocre. I prefer Wazuzu though. The drunken noodles is to die for.

Harrahs has a few good solo dining places. I really like KGBs for their burgers. Or I like the 24 diner and the Vietnamese restaurant at Treasure Island. They are situated right next to each other which is very convenient.

7. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    American Fish and Julian Serrano at Aria are both excellent for dining at the bar, both have good happy hours if you need to keep costs down.

8. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a great solo dinner at Legasse's Stadium, plenty of games and good food.

9. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can always recommend Grand Luxe at the Venetian or the Peppermill.

10. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a great dinner at Carnevino. The bartender let me sample several ones!

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.