1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sodastream

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by MTMONGO, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking about getting a Sodastream unit, and was wondering if anyone on VMB has one. If so how are the flavors and do you think you save some money using the machine?
    Cheers
    Mongo

2. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love my Sodastream! I use it only for seltzer so can't comment on flavors but I love very bubbly seltzer and hate when bottles go flat, so it's perfect for me.

As for saving money, I haven't had mine that long so I don't know if it's actually saved me money, but I live in an apartment in NYC and I love not having to deal with cases of seltzer and storing them.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to be a downer, but I took a good look at Sodastream and the math did not work for me. It would cost me more than the company says and more than what I can buy name brand soda for at my local grocery store.

Now, I'm not saying don't get Sodastream. When I was looking at buying one, the majority of reviews I found on it indicated people like this product. And, a neighbor of mine loves his. I'm just saying if your primary reason to get a Sodastream is to save money, you may be disappointed.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.