1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So excited!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by MichelleH, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleH

MichelleH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Made our hotel reservations today for me and my best friend's first ever trip to Vegas!! We're going June 10-13 and staying at Harrah's. Got the room for $38/night! Still have to book the flight, though. I'm so pumped and impatient!! We leave 4 months from this coming Sunday and I wish it was tomorrow! The more I research the trip, the more obsessed I get! LOL Haven't even been yet and I already want to take a second trip. LOL Is this obsession "normal?" I mean, I visit this board several times a day, I've been playing myVegas on Facebook about a week and already have 5,120 loyalty points and on level 21, and now I have a pic of the Strip as my wallpaper! Will the obsession get worse after we go? LOL

2. feltbettor

feltbettor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes. please when you return consult your family doctor if you experience any lingering euphoria. Usually though after a week back at work those feelings of happiness and self esteem should start to fade. so don't worry you'll be back to your grumpy old self in no time. :evillaugh

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

Normal? No.

Common? Yes

Color me obsessed.

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh, welcome to the world of the Vegas obsessed. You've come to the right place, there is TONS of good info here for first time visitors, taking the time to research can help you avoid some common pitfalls and mistakes. (ie: blowing your entire budget the first night; only bringing "cute" aka uncomfortable shoes.)

Vegas Just Because...
  5. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you and your friend have a great time. Be sure to visit downtown.

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Asking that question on here is a bit like asking if alcoholism is normal at an AA meeting ....

I will say I didn't get that addicted until AFTER my first trip (in fact, until I started planning the second one). Congrats, you're ahead of the curve!

If you're going in June, make sure you hydrate and have comfortable footwear. It will be absurdly hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.