1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Smoking floors at Mirage...

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Tammy58, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once again a what floors are smoking thread. The ones I found here in a search were closed. Yes, Tower rooms at Mirage are NON smoking...but they insist that they do have smoking Tower Suites...which I have booked. I am assuming there is only 1 high floor where smoking is allowed and when I checkin I could be out of luck. Just wondering who has stayed on a smoking high floor at Mirage and what floor it was. Thanks.

2. SAFCdurham

SAFCdurham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an email from reservations (requesting info about suites) from a month or so ago. It says all Tower suites are guaranteed to be on the 26th, 27th or 28th floor. It doesn't mention smoking, just the locations. Hope this helps.

3. redzone

redzone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At christmas we stayed on the 20th floor and it was smoking.

4. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in mid-December and I believe the front desk rep told me that the 20th floor was the only smoking floor in the Mirage. There used to be more, but they've slowly disappeared.

I was in a tower room facing the strip, so I'm not sure if this applies to suites too...

5. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the answers, guess I will find out when I get there. Many hotels are down to 2 smoking floors nowadays. I had a hard time getting a smoking room last trip at Harrahs, finally the girl said just ask for an ashtray from housekeeping and smoke in it. Not fair to others however.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.