1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Smoke Causes Headaches At Casa Fuente

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by blue808, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue808

blue808 Tourist

Apr 29, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the world's most famous cigar bars is fighting to stay smoky. Casa Fuente, the Las Vegas showcase for the many cigar brands made by Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia., has been forced to ban cigar smoking on its spacious patio. The owners of the store, lounge and cigar bar are in the midst of a plan to restore smoking to the patio, but it could take several months before it's complete.

I think this is a good move by Casa Fuente. The first time Mrs. Blue and I went looking for Casa Fuente, we wandered around the Forum Shop complex window shopping and people watching, knowing we would stumble upon it eventually.

I was getting a little worried when we found ourselves on the third floor with no CF in sight. Mrs. Blue saw a sign for the restrooms and as we approached, the smell of stale cigar smoke permeated the area... we had to be close..!

I was surprised that there was no extra ventilation solutions in that 3rd floor area as it wasn't very pleasant. We enjoy the smell of fresh cigar smoke, but that stale smell put us off and could very well upset non-smokers and cigar haters. I can sympathise with folks who have to work in that area on a daily basis.

We took the escalator down and came down right beside the CF patio area. We proceeded to enjoy a couple of house sticks, mojitos, coffee and the eye candy that CF is known for. We had a great time and look forward to our next visit.

It's good news that the Forum Shops is working with CF on the redesign and will allow for a lease extension.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.