1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

*SMH at how tight this game is (yes another of 'those' posts)

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TXTriper, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First of all, Happy New Year. Hope your 2016 includes at least one trip to Vegas

Just had to vent a bit:

I haven't played nearly as much since I got back from my trip in October, and maybe the system knows, because I'm down to about 20,000 coins. I was playing 15k a spin, but have had to come down to 1,500, and still nothing . My last 9 sessions were all losers, with a net drop of 97%...that's with an average spin of $4,700. 18 bonus games in 860 spins. Luckily, I harvested $320k or I'd be at 60 coins a spin.

Basically, I am back to about where I was 18 months ago: Spinning at 300-1500 coin, and stopping the session when I increase my stash by 10-20%. Slow and Steady wins the race I guess.

Anyway, here's to a good run, and the next trip. Cheers!

2. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's still free, innit?

3. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free or not, watching the game deteriorate from its fun inception has been a bummer. Some of the best rewards have been removed. I am OK with it offering 2-for-1 deals, but change some of the strip oriented ones up ones in a while (i.e. bring back Petrossian tea, spa credits, bottle service credits, cabana credits (partial credits for these things would still be better than nothing now being offered).

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I pushed my gf to take more trips early. I knew it wouldn't last forever. The quality of the rewards lasted a lot longer than I initially expected.

The game did get me addicted to VMB though. Lol. I found this place while googling myVegas stuff.

5. Snickers99

Snickers99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was late to the game and missed all the great rewards. But I'm still happily playing. I can get a free buffet, free pastry, some free slot play, etc, for pushing a button.

Sucks that you had such a losing streak. I usually get frustrated and stop spinning if I'm not winning and try again the next day...or after a good harvest period. Hope it rebounds for you!

6. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the bottle service comp is gone forever. Remember the Mirage 2 night stay for 100lp? Those days are long gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.