1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Slots: Best jackpots for $1 better.

Discussion in 'Slots' started by dfalk, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't play a whole lot of slots, but sometimes I like to to waste some time and load up on free drinks. Last time I was there I remember playing some blazing/fire/black&white 7's machine, it was 5 reel, .25 cent machine/ .75 cent max bet. Seemed like a $20 would last forever on those machines, and most jackpots on them were $1200-$1500 bucks. Is that a high jackpot for a .75 cent max bet? Are there any machines out there with a higher jackpot at a .75-$1 max bet? Also I prefer mechanical reel slots.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure, there are $.25/$.75 machines with $10,000 or even larger jackpots. But, the chances of getting that jackpot changes with the higher amount. Those that top out in the $1000 range will hit more often. More often is a loose term of course. If it pays out $1000, it has to take in more than that to stay ahead. And all slot machines stay ahead, in the long run.

Some machines do lots of little pays, that just seem to keep it going for quite awhile. If you are able to make $20 last for 100 spins, it is going to be even longer before that $1,000 hits. After all, it is only skimming a small amount of your money each time.

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoy playing the 10X Pay machines. They don't hit a lot of smaller jackpots but when you do hit something it usually pays really well. It's my favorite slot.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.