1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

slotplaycoupons.com question

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Warmgingerale, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmgingerale

Warmgingerale Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I came across slotplaycoupons.com and saw the Palms $40 for $25 slot play or if you're a new member to Palms (which I would be) $50 for $25.

Has anyone heard of or used these before? If you did as new member, was it easy to redeem? Seems too good to be true to get double the amount.

2. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the new member one back in March, and the $40 one last week. No problems at all.

3. Warmgingerale

Warmgingerale Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Thanks!:thumbsup:

4. Grasp

Grasp Low-Roller

Done it several times. No issues at all.

5. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Several times as well. Always good.

6. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problems, various sites have them. good luck!

7. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I used these last month on our way out of town. We turned our $50 investment (2 vouchers) into more than $120 in cash and had a great time doing it. The only (minor) hassle is standing in line to sign up for Club Palms. We were there on midday of a weekday and there was about a 20-minute line. They also had a promotion going for new slot club members where you could recoup a portion of your first-day losses or get some sort of gift based on your first-day points accumulation. Within a couple hours I had earned enough points for $10 in freeplay but the Club Palms desk had a big line once again and we needed to get going, so I missed out on that. I guess my point is that it's best to give yourself plenty of time to redeem your vouchers. I'll definitely buy these again for my next trip.

8. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used them three times with no problems. Last time I bought one for me and one for a friend as members. Turned out friend was not a member and they even upgraded that voucher and gave the higher amount for a new member. It's a great deal. I think you can do it once a month if it hasn't changed.

9. Warmgingerale

Warmgingerale Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone! Definitely going to buy it.

10. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a previous poster said.... allow plenty of time for the slot club line. I've done this promo many times and, as I stand in the long line, I always beat myself up for chasing this. But I have always come out with more $$ than I spent for the voucher, so I continue to do so.

I cycle through only as many VP hands as needed to consume the voucher amount then cashout and leave. The Tropicana used to offer the same deal but dropped out earlier this year.... wish there were more!
    diane

11. VPDana

VPDana Low-Roller

I live in the Midwest, St. Louis, MO to be exact.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto here for no problems.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.