1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slot/Roulette players in Mlife

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ChitownVegas, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChitownVegas

ChitownVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello every1,

I haven't played at an MGM property since they switched to Mlife. I know that they will only rate you if you are on a $25/hand in BJ.

Is there a certain denomination for Roulette and Slots? I'm staying at Aria, but would my money go further at some other joint like Mirage as opposed to Aria? I'm not a low roller or high roller. I'm sort of in between.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just give them your card when you go to play, let them worry about whether they rate you or not.

Slots, makes no difference what you bet, as long as your card is in, it gets recorded. Does it make a difference if you lose $500 playing fifty cents a spin vs $5 a spin? Maybe a little, not much. Mostly the difference is, if your loss limit is $500, you are likely to be able to cycle more money through the machine if you are playing fifty cents.

The odds are the same for roulette no matter where you play, so your money won't go any further at Mirage than Aria unless you are talking strictly about comps.

You may get easier comps at Mirage than Aria, just because Aria is higher up on the food chain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.