1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sky Suite Offer at the Aria

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Vegasstar33, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasstar33

Vegasstar33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,
    Today in the mail I got a nice "box" from the Aria with an invatation to experience a complimentary Sky Suite experience. I was excited as I usually only get offers for a regular room. I called right away and was disppointed (but not surprised) that the offer is actually for a deluxe room in the sky suite tower. Not sure why they would go for all that trouble to just offer me a regular room...I understand its all on your play, etc.

Has anyone stayed in a deluxe room in the sky suite tower? Any differences? Do you still get all the benefits like limo, access to the lounge etc, if you are staying in a regular room?

Any comments/advise would be appreciated :)

2. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You still get Sky Suites amenities since you are staying in Sky Suites. If you normally get offers for regular rooms and you are being given a similar size room in the Sky Suites, I'd consider that a win.

3. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My understanding is that these rooms exist so they can be used as connector rooms for the suites when needed. Otherwise, they will book them independently - and you get full Sky Suite treatment even though the room itself is not a suite.

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the room is decorated more nicely than the standard room

5. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's correct. I had a connector room a few weeks ago for my family while there. It was very similar to the standard room. But you do get the Skysuite amenities

6. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got this same box in the mail damn that is some what disappointing i was hoping for a nice suite. ANyone have any pics of these base sky suites rooms?? also do they still do the limo pick up from airport and all??

7. Way2fast

Way2fast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you get Limo service. Someone already said it, but you get all the sky syite ameneties. The room is similar is size to regular rooms, but slight (better) differences in decor. Take it any day over regular tower rooms.

8. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition to the limo ride, the amenities in the private lobby is something I really appreciate.
    No hiking to Starbucks or the roasted bean and waiting in line for coffe,fruit,pastries in the morning.
    Free bottles of water all the time.

9. Vegasstar33

Vegasstar33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for the input, really appreciate it! I booked the room but after I got a nicer offer from the Bellagio ($350 in free play, $250 in F/B) I cancelled and booked with the Bellagio instead. Aria offer was just the room, no free play or f/b so the Bellagio was hard to say no to :) Can't wait :)

10. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dang was hoping someone would take the offer before me so i could see what they thought of the rooms.

Also cant blame ya for passing and taking bellagio offer that the extra comps

11. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That question was answered in the thread...standard size room, just decorated nicer and on a higher floor.

12. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ah must have missed that thanks, will try to find some pics on trip advisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.