1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

sky diving in vegas

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by random512, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

Hi, is anyone here familiar with different sky diving service providers in Vegas? Specifically, one provider offers 2 sessions: 1 session at 8am and 1 session at noon. The provider recommends the 8am session because they say that the winds are better.

I called one particular provider and asked her how often they cancelled the noon sessions because of wind issues. She didn't seem to want to give me the info. She wouldn't tell me if it was 80% of the time or 20% of the time, etc. I asked her if she could ask someone else at the company but she didn't seem to want to give me any information.

I think at least 2 of the providers make you sign a form that you aren't going to drink alcohol at least 8 hours before the dive. That makes the 8am session problematic for someone who wants to see a DJ the night before since the main act doesn't start until at least 1am. I'm also not a morning person and would have trouble making that early of a session anyway. Can you provide any advice based on your experience with this?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.