1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Single in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by bigdav777, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdav777

bigdav777 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of moving to LV. How's the single life for a middle aged man I hear there's around 3 girls to every man is that true and how are the quality of women. I'm in jersey and it's very hard here so

2. theshaah

theshaah Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure! There are THREE girls for every guy....the problem is that all three of those girls are either a hooker, a retiring hooker, or thinking of becoming a hooker to supplement her income.

In all seriousness. I know they are not ALL hookers but a majority of them are and you have to be careful to guard yourself from them because they will bleed you dry!

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We talked to a late 30's single guy out there last summer. He said best thing about living in LV is there is something to do every night. He said any night of the week he can go to a bar and there is a crowd of people and plenty of ladies.

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think that a QUALITY imbalance of 3:1 wouldn't last very long. In any case, the OP's profile lists 50 trips, so I would think HE should have a better feel for the situation than many who will respond! :)

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i heard theres 6 men for every single men:thumbsup:

6. ajonate

ajonate Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Las Vegas provides an opportunity for younger women like I've never seen before. While I know that older men hook-up with younger women all over, I've never seen it be so common as it is in Las Vegas. People who live here have become accustomed to seeing 30 and 35 year age differences, so they don't think anything of it.

The thing is that twenty-something women in Las Vegas seem to have terrible taste in boyfriends. They don't look for boyfriends who are stable or good providers (evidently that wouldn't be any fun), but many are open to having a sugar daddy. Live-in situations are not at all unusual.

You don't have to be rich to be a sugar daddy, only financially stable. But be aware that girls are still looking for sugar daddys with certain attributes. You need to be reasonably presentable, be a nice guy to be around, and of course be generous.

You can find twenty-something girls looking for sugar daddys everywhere. Probably the best place is at an apartment complex where you live. Hang out at the pool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.