1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Simons at Palms, Dinner and Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by BackInVegas, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I had dinner at Simon's on Saturday May 18 at 5:30 PM. Afterwards we went to LOVE at Mirage.

This was part of spoil my wife weekend. So, you have to have champagne.

[​IMG]

My wife orders a salad

[​IMG]

Fish Branzino? My wife ate it all. She RAVED!!! about that pepper bean thing, it was gone in about 2 seconds and I did not get one bite. I just heard her rave about how good it was and then it was gone.

[​IMG]

My bone in ribeye steak, which was very, very good. Delicious.

[​IMG]

Side dish Lobster Macaroni and Cheese. I did not eat this, I think I am so trained on Kraft Mac & Cheese anything else just does not taste right. My wife liked it.

[​IMG]

Desserts of some sort, mine was the chocolate one. Very good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wake up Sunday morning for Brunch at Simon's at 10 AM. No reservations available but from Saturday night I was able to sweet talk my way in with the server Julie. She is very fun.

You can wear your pajamas!! A few people wore their pajamas in and the staff is all wearing pajamas.

There is the usual brunch fare. I did not take a picture of the brunch setup or the make it yourself Bloody Mary Bar.. Shrimp, desserts, etc were all on the brunch setup.

Very Good Bloody Mary's made by the Manager Cory. Or you can make your own, but Cory bragged how he made the best.

I really enjoyed the Slim Jim.

[​IMG]

Frosted Flake French Toast I would order this again and again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Filet with Bleu Cheese Benedict she loved it

[​IMG]

Lobster Havarti this was really good

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  2. Maximus88

Maximus88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that made my mouth water. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Been to Simons once, I loved it. Food really impressed me, as did the service. They had a great deal with travelzoo, if it comes around again Id probably go for it again.

3. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Nice pics...but the question is, how much is all this indulgence?

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    one of my favarite chefs ,been doing simons since the hardrock

5. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brunch with booze = $65 per person

Simon's has always been my go to quiet down place once all my guests/friends leave, or it is my last night there. I still really like Alize and N9NE as my go to restaurants.

Brunch is $45 per person. If you want the booze package it is an additional $20 per person.

If you get there before Six PM , you can check out some of the beautiful people at the pool. One table of guys was checking it out as was I.

Dbear, I will PM you what my dinner bill was.

6. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Simon!!

Went there in December with my best gal pal, we each had the filet and a side each; we didn't order dessert because we were way too full. I had a $25 r.com GC, it made it pretty affordable. I can't remember the exact figure, but I know it wasn't much more than $50. The server we had was a doll, she was a real sweetheart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.