1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Silly Music Question

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by topcard, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK...please don't laugh (too hard), but I have been fruitlessly searching for an mp3/ringtone clip of the bonus-payout music that plays when a player hits a full house or better on Let It Ride.

I've checked the 'Shuffle Master' website...nothing...I've googled & perused various music and gaming and vegas-related sites... all to no avail.

So...given the vast experience with all-things-vegas that exists here, I'm hoping one of y'all can help me with this...

Anyone?

Bueller?

Finally have the room booked! Look for me Feb 21-23
  2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there is a guy that used to be in an old metal band that does most of the music you hear on slot machines, it was discussed on That Metal Show on Vh1 Classic. He lives in New Orleans, but now that you have asked, I can't for the life of me remember his name or what band he used to be in. They said he has made a very comfortable living writing the tunes you hear when you play slots and VP. And now it is going to bug me.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.