1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Signature 1 bedroom suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Strudel3460, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strudel3460

Strudel3460 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week, we booked our stay for in October to celebrate my mother's 80th. Decided to bring hubby and the kids (8 & 10) just now and we are staying at the Signature in a 1 bedroom suite for 7 nights. We have booked through Luxury Suites International and I have a few questions for those with the experience:

Do we need to say we want to use the sofa bed? Or is it automatic that they provide bedding for it? Our original booking is for 2 people and I wondered if we could just "slip" the kids in... We will be 5 in total. The kids are keen to "camp" in sleeping bags on the floor...

Is the sofa bed comfortable for an adult to sleep on too?

There is nothing mentioned about housekeeping from the LSI confirmation email, about whether we get taken care of daily or not at all, and no mention of extra charges for housekeeping. Anyone have experience with this? If there is no housekeeping, are we still able to get fresh towels?

Are we able to use MGM's facilities (pool, fitness centre, etc) even if we are not booked through MGM itself?

Any tips, information, recommendations, etc most appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just curious, did you cross shop with Vdara's.. Vdara Suite for price?

3. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've stayed at the Signature many times, in their studio room. There has always been bedding for the sofa bed without asking for it. Our son is always with us and I never tell them there is more than 2 in the room. The front desk agents can tell that there are 3 of us, b/c my husband and son are usually standing a few feet away, but they've never said anything about the extra person. HOWEVER, we've only booked directly with Mlife/The Signature, not with Luxury Suites Int'l. So I don't know if there is a difference.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Strudel3460

Strudel3460 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Hobofrank: Yes, but I wasn't so impressed when we viewed Vdara personally shortly after it opened. It wasn't wearing well then, and I thought some of the finishing details in Vdara were quite poorly done

@Vickismom: thanks so much for that informating!

5. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying there for like the umpteenth time, Signature really doesn't do it for me.
    but I know for a fact that the sofas at Vdara fold out

6. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in both, and think they are both really nice. Prefer the decor and location of Vdara, but the last time we stayed there the noise from the Highway was so bad that we decided Signature probably a better option for us. Plus, I prefer the spa tubs at Signature. Also having a balcony is a nice feature at the Signature. Just be sure and get the strip view to avoid the airport side.

7. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do prefer the location of Vdara. On location alone, Vdara definitely wins. However, the bathroom at the Signature takes the edge. I love the spa tubs, and the double sinks. Also, I thought the Vdara pool area felt cramped. It's one smaller pool for a bigger building, where as there are 3 pools at the Signature. It was much easier to find a chair w/shade at Vdara b/c it has a lot more umbrellas though.

8. john1516inny

john1516inny High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we stayed there 2 years age via VBRO and no housekeeping and they would not let us check-in early, even though rooms were ready and with the $20 trick. Anyone else have similar problems, we had correct number of people staying in room, so don't know about using MGM facilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.