1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shuttle to the Vdara

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by paul.hodnett, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul.hodnett

paul.hodnett Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it cheap and easy to get a shuttle to the Vdara . Hearing a lot about cab firms scamming newbies to Vegas:nono:

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am guessing that you are asking about a shuttle from the airport to Vdara?

There are shuttles outside the baggage claim area. I think a one way to a strip hotel is $7.50 or so. It's been a long time since we used the shuttle servces, but they are fairly efficient ad reasonably priced. Depending on the route and passengers, yo may be the first stop, or the last. In either case it will be a fairly quick ride. If you do choose to take a cab, tell the driver to take Swenson to Harmon to get you to Vdara. I believe that is the most direct route from the airport, but will still cost a bit more than the shuttle.

You might also check directly with the hotel to see if they run an airport shuttle of their own.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.