1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Showstoppers at Wynn?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by irishdave, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone seen this? What did you think? Got free tix from signing up for Red Card last trip and was just wondering if it was worth including on the next trip.

2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in the audience I think the fifth day that the show ran. Went solo. Have seen it two times since then and am going for a fourth time three weeks from today. IT IS FABULOUS!!!!! Getting free tix was a HUGE score, worth at least a couple hundred bucks. It's a must see show for me at least once a year. It changes a bit every 90 days. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. queuetee

queuetee High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it late last year and it is very good. Moves very quickly and the cast is very talented. Free tickets are great as the cost is high. My only complaint is that for a new theater it is a bit cramped and the stairs are very steep.

4. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the show the last week of January this year; seat was 4th row center. I enjoyed the show very much; live band and talented dancers. My favorite number was "Cell Block Tango" from the musical "Chicago". If you have free tickets it's a win all the way around...don't pass up the opportunity.

Winter break
  5. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the show last year. I thought the orchestra was beyond incredible. The talent was amazing as was the costuming. But I'm over 60 and many of the numbers were maybe from my mother's time; I didn't even recognize them. We paid $125 for our tickets and I saw them on Tix4Tonite for $90, yet the theater was maybe 1/3 full...they are doing something wrong; I'd suggest that they incorporate some more contemporary Broadway tunes. If they did, I'd see it again.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  6. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband, Mom and I saw it last November and all of us enjoyed it. The cast is talented and since I like musical theatre and old movies I did recognize all the numbers. Our theatre was full at the time we saw the show. IMO this is geared for a older crowd, I'm not sure that many under 35 would like it that much unless they enjoy musicals a lot.

7. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have got to see this one. I have dance to so many of these numbers. I love musical theater.

8. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll work it in next trip

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.