1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shows with dinner option?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by mattMN10, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattMN10

mattMN10 Minnesota living. Las Vegas dreaming.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,

I'll be heading to Vegas on Easter with my mom and meeting up with my aunt and uncle from Chicago. We are looking for some affordable options and possible combination show/dinner packages. Are there any around that are worth it or are we better off finding 2-1 tix and scouting out our own dinner deal?

My aunt mentioned a dinner/show package for the V! Ultimate variety show that they enjoyed on a previous trip. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Family debauchery and George Strait 02/17/17
    more and more debauchery.. and Brooks and Dunn w/Reba 02/22/17
  2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last dinner show I went to was Gordi Brown at the Golden Nugget. I got a great deal from GoldStarEvents in advance of my trip as I usually do. Gordi was a great show in a small intimate theater but the buffet at GN was disappointing in my mind. I don'[t know about most of the others but do go and see Human Nature at the Venetian (?). You can buy their tickets on Gold star and find a meal deal in the area.....there are plenty. I think I may go see Human Nature (Motown) again.....they are that good. I also plan on seeing Carrot Top ....always liked him on TV and everyone seems to agree he has a great show with a very reasonable ticket price. I am heading out in 3 weeks so will be ordering my tickets as soon as I decide what nights I want to go. Good luck. If the Scintas are appearing at the D, they are great. You can get tickets at TIX4TONITE.

Jimbo338

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.