1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shows June 2016

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by LoveeVegas, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveeVegas

LoveeVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi was just wondering if anyone can give me adivce on where i would find what shows are on and whos going to be playing june 2016 , big names like britney mariah etc

I want to goto a big show when im over there, would i have to purchase tickets before going? I live in Scotland, UK

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's one resource. You can put in your dates and then put in the category to narrow it down (such as headliners, comedy, magic, etc) or have every show display. http://www.vegas.com/shows/

You can also buy tickets directly from this site. Sometimes they have good prices, sometimes not.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those sites won't work that far in advance, Vic.

In general, most of the large budget productions will still be going a year from now. But, it'd be tough to guarantee a specific show will still be open.

Bill

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops I didn't see 2016. Yeah the headliners aren't going to be known for several months. Some of the long running shows will PROBABLY be there but best to wait a few months and check again. For example Penn & Teller have been at the Rio for years but they're taking a break later this year for a tour so they won't be there in the fall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.