1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shows Downtown?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by oaktownjc, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oaktownjc

oaktownjc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying Downtown after the Super Bowl , are there any good shows, or really bad shows downtown members can recommend? Really bad shows can be fun in a wrong way too. :nono:

2. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I went to Marriage Can Be Murder last summer at The D. We loved it, but others clearly were not impressed. It is pretty stupid humor and is really up to each audience member to make it an enjoyable time. If you do go, make sure to follow along on their Facebook page while at the show.

3. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gordie Brown at the GN. He does mostly music impressions and comedy. Good band. Not pricey at all. I saw him in November and liked it a lot. :peace: :beer:

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  4. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gordi Brown at the GN is a good show and affordable. Also good if they are playing is the Scintas at the D. It is a brother/sister act and Chrisse is out for problems with her vocal chords. They have a fill in but not sure if they are playing right now. Tickets are cheaper from TIX4TONITE over at the 4 Queens.

Jimbo338

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.