1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Show Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Steve1212, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how the booking of show ticket works. If I use my rewards for one ticket, is it easy to buy another ticket next to me for my boyfriend?

The reward says I have to book two weeks in advance? Would I do this via email? Any tips would be greatly appreciated as heading there in a few weeks so I will need to use reward and make the booking asap.

2. Carlany2

Carlany2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get a telephone number when you claim your reward. Yes you can buy additional tickets to go with your reward.

3. TexasTechFan

TexasTechFan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed my points for 2 tickets to LOVE and and the same time they allowed me to redeem 2 more for my sister and purchase another for a total of 5 tickets all together. They were very helpful during the process. The only think they would not allow me to do is use the reward for a single ticket to LOVE even though I had enough points because the 2 LOVE tickets and the single LOVE ticket rewards are for different categories of seats.

4. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank-you. Wish they still had two ticket offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.