1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Show Ticket Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by stlrocker, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlrocker

stlrocker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if I am missing something. Two premium tickets to KA are 208,000 lps, while one premium ticket is 78,000. It seems logical for myself to get one and my wife to get one on her account, rather than one of us to get two for the 208,000 lps. Is there a reason not to get the one each and use the 208,000 for two? Same with Zumanity as well.

Thanks.
    :beer:

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only advantage of two for 208,000 is the fact you are only using one reward. You and wife likely can use 3 rewards each, if you do the two for 208,000 you will have a combined total of 5 rewards left to use. If you each do the one for 78,000 you will have a combined of 4 rewards left to use.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. stlrocker

stlrocker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good point. I was missing something. Thank You.

4. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same reason the single buffet is cheap and the buffet for 2 is roughly triple. BOGO and companion tickets they love because they are still making money. Free is free

5. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed 4K LP's for the Standard Companion Ticket for Zumanity. Where it's essentially a BOGO. Says I need to pick up my ticket before 4PM.
    Question 1: Does anyone know how early the box office opens?
    Question 2: When do I buy the companion ticket? At the box office? Now?
    Question 3: The show time that I have in mind is 9:30PM. What if I don't make it there in time for whatever the reason. Am I out the cost of a show ticket, because I had to pay for it in advance?

Hopefully someone can answer my question.

Thanks!

6. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I have never bought tickets but I think you need to call the myvegas redemption number ASAP to try to book tickets to the show you want, and you would purchase both tickets at this time. The reason to do it sooner rather than later is myvegas tickets can sell out for individual shows.

I know others have said they have picked up tickets later than box office time, but if you know you will be late you may be able to call day of and ask them to hold it later. I believe that you can get your tickets earlier too on other days at any mlife box office, but only the box office for the specific show on the day of.

Again, I have never done this and I am just paraphrasing what others have said on this board or on the myvegas facebook groups.

7. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes when you print off the voucher there should be a telephone # to call to book for the show (date and seats) on a credit card

I print off the floor/seating plan of the theater the show performs in to have in front of me when I take care of the booking and payment

Just go to the box office on the day of the show by the time designated to pick up the tickets....usually you need the same credit card you booked with and your license as well as the confirmation number

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.