1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Show seats together for 2 players plus 1 cash?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RedBeans04, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedBeans04

RedBeans04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. My spouse and I both play myvegas. We are going in two weeks and would like to each get tickets to a show.

I have never turned in any LP's to get a reward so I'm not sure how they work.

Can we each get our ticket but get them together? Also there are three of us so we'd like to redeem two MYvegas rewards plus pay cash for one ticket. Is that possible?

TIA for any guidance.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you both can redeem for the reward, I would suggest calling the number with both redemption codes and both of your all's mLife account number and telling them that you have 2 rewards and would like to sit together, plus you would like to purchase another ticket. They are very accommodating to work with customers/players and this should be no problem.

But hurry... I believe just about all show tickets have a 2 week advanced purchase limitation on them now.

3. Nomarian

Nomarian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting the two seats should not be a problem as long as you call in with both Mlife accounts and redemption codes.

My buddy and I redeemed tickets for a Cirque show and we were on the same call with the redemption line and they put us both next to each other for the show with no issues.

I am unsure if you are able to buy a ticket next to your redemption tickets.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.