1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Show Recommendation

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by BarelyHangingOn, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally, if LOVE was dark, we would change our dates.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always recommend the Blue Man Group. I've seen them 4 times at 2 different locations and have always been entertained.

4. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for LOVE. Are you not fans of the Beatles? I think even as a non hardcore Beatles fan, it is hard not to enjoy. It isn't hardcore Cirque but the music makes it so much more enjoyable. They have a deal for tickets that start at $55 but with fees it is more like $72/ticket

5. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. I wouldn't call it a Beatles in your face show. Non Beatles fan might think it is.

6. TableToddyy

TableToddyy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife dragged me to Donny & Marie last year. Shockingly it was pretty damn good. Stayed awake the whole show. But up close tickets real pricey.

7. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm not a huge Beatles fan and I just saw the show for the third time last week and I must say the improvements they made to the show were great. Much more visually appealing and I enjoyed the show a bit more. However, I don't think I can put it in my top 5 for Vegas CDS shows yet...

8. Aero

Aero Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love is IMHO hands down the best show in Vegas. I also Loved Absinthe, Le Reve, and Jersey Boys. All of the CDS shows that I have seen in Vegas are awesome in their own way and worth the price.(I have yet to see Elvis, Criss Angel(probably the exception), and MJ)

9. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Elvis baby! Price is right.:drunk:

• Like Like x 1
  10. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I missed him last year and regretted it so I have full plans to stop in Friday afternoon and catch the show.

11. Katrina0001

Katrina0001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely Le Reve and Absinthe > cirque shows. I can't wait to see Showstoppers. We're also checking out Mariah. Britney's show had very good reviews but man, tickets are very pricey.

12. roycpa

roycpa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends on what you like and what price range makes you comfortable. I read through all these replies and seldom agree with the lists of any one person. It also depends on your age group and what type of music you like. We're newly retired age and we thought One was terrible. If you are a big MJ fan, you'll probably like it, but the show has no story line, questionable music, and not nearly as much Cirqueness as several of their other shows. We loved Love, and also KA and Mystere (a bargain). Mac King is nearly free and a great afternoon show. We were also unimpressed, (despite free tickets) with La Reve. Great visuals and top notch performers, but the same thing repeated ad nauseam until we had to be woken up at the end. As someone else said, Donny & Marie put on a good show. (I was forced to go see this by my wife, and have to admit that I enjoyed it!). Rod Stewart put on a great show at Caesars - even accounting for the high ticket prices. Finally, we liked Carrot Top and Blue Man Group and Absinthe. We don't really like to repeat any of these shows - I think Love is the only one we've seen more than once. I can only tell you to try whatever suits your fancy on the particular day you want to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.