1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Show help!

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by italianstallion, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. italianstallion

italianstallion Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey VMB,
    Got a family trip planned (Fiance, Mom, Dad, Grandma) for next week and want to treat them to a show. Couple of questions

1) Mystere or Le Reve are my top choices. Anything better than those? (We've seen O already)
    2) best sections to sit in for a cirque show? (i.e. closer to stage or higher up in the back?)
    3) Best economical way to buy tickets? Tix4tonight or online? Can these shows even be available for Tix4tonight for 5 ppl?

Thanks all

2. Sydney10

Sydney10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Mystere, but my fav cirque show would be The Beatles Love show at Mirage. I'm sure your Mom, Dad and Grandma would know all the music....which makes it that much better.

3. Beaker

Beaker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I both feel that Le Reve is the best show in Vegas. Travelzoo typically has 20 to 30 dollars off offers, but it is a very popular show so it is hard to find a bigger discount. The theater completely surround the staging area, not a bad seat in the place.

4. LostVegas963

LostVegas963 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix4tonight is great way to get cheap tickets but you may not be able to get good seats for the more popular shows if you wait until you get to Vegas. I have had good luck finding deals for show tickets by ordering tickets online before my trip at http://lasvegas.showtickets.com or from the Cirque website (membership is free). For a Cirque show sitting right up front is not recommended because there is so much going on all over the stage and in the air that you will miss a lot of what is happening. I feel LOVE is a much better show than Mystere (your mileage may vary). For LOVE row N or O would be ideal seats. KA is another good Cirque show. Another good family show would be Terry Fator.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.