1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Show comps

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Spottedfool, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards we get with myvegas rewards seem good. May be a dumb question but are they essentially the same price as 1/2 tickets on the strip? Is one cheaper then the other?

2. Diva21

Diva21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You rarely see the Cirque shows at 50% off at the ticket booths. The most I've seen was 30% off and I think that was only for Ka.

It was better when MyVegas just gave you the free tickets, not the BOGO rewards. I used one last year for a free ticket (solo) to Love and had a great premium seat in the 200 section.

3. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I will probably go BOGO for Love. Do I just grab them or do I need to call a number to pick out the seats?

thanks again

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cirque's are ALWAYS on sale. I wouldn't probably redeem one unless you only want one ticket

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/offers/las-vegas/default.aspx

Some are pretty close to 1/2 off. Zumanity is always the best deal. Then Love, Zarkana, Mystere and KA usually have the same or similar deals. Then no deals on Michael Jackson or O.

If you can get it half off, why waste your points?

5. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess my concern was getting good seats now. Those online you linked are almost 200 when I can spend 130 and points for sect 202

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.