1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Show & Aquarium Help ! Trip POSSIBLY in March

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by thenuke1, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to Vegas 11 times since 2009 and have yet to pay for a show or any type of attraction in vegas. My next trip in March will probably include a few shows.

Planning to See for sure Human Nature, Boyz II Men , an aquarium.

Maybies Mob Museum & Chuck Jones Experience

i have a few questions regarding shows and attractions.

Whats the better / best Aquarium to visit?

When is the best time to buy ?

those half price ticket vendors are they any good and reliable ?

any online vendors cheaper ?

i know opinions are going to vary but i prefer to get info here then any other place any info and insight would be helpful

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only aquarium I've been to is the one in Mandalay Bay. It was alright I guess, worth checking out once, but I'll never go back.

I've bought tickets online once through Goldstar, saved like 40% or something on Penn and Teller tickets. I though it was a good deal, was happy and will use them again.

3. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Tix4Tonight is legit. Not always half off, sometimes 10 or 25% off the more popular shows and even then, only their higher priced tickets. But I use them if I'm trying to do something with a free night. If you're dead set on seeing a particular show, I'd buy the tix in advance. If you do use them, go earlier in the day, like when they open as all shows at that point will be first come first serve. Then when you do buy their tickets, it's actually only a voucher which you then have to go to the showroom box office to get your real tickets and seats. It can take up a few hours if you don't time it right or plan it right in terms of locations you're at throughout the day. But I always seem to use them at least once per trip.

There's more than one aquarium? The one at MBay is neat to spend an hour or two. Pretty sure you can get tix for that at Tix4Tonight (don't need to line up early for those tix).

4. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assumed you had always done comped shows, but now wondering if you mean you just did not do any shows?

Color me confused.

6. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my fault ... i never been to a vegas show. this trip will be the first ...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.