I'm supposed to be going on vacation for a long weekend up in the mountains. Unfortunately all the fires are going to put quite the damper on our plans. Last night on the news they showed everyone walking around town with masks on. They cancelled school because of unhealthy air. Tourists are canceling their trips. Now I have until tomorrow afternoon to decide if we're going or not. I really don't want to cancel. We booked this trip at the start of summer and this was the first weekend we could get in. We won't be able to go in October or December as they are booked solid. We might be able to go in early November, but I'll be just back from Vegas and in need of detox. We had planned to hike, and that's probably out because of air quality, but now I can't decide if we should scrap it all or just find a spot by the river to read a book and make the best of it. What would you do?