1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Should know better at my age or..

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jerseyguy, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cant golf,gamble,dance and drink all day unless you get an early start.
    Last week one day,got up 5am played golf early,1 beer only,ran home ,lunch then Mrs and I drove to Harrahs AC checked in by 2pm.
    Spent most of aft. at XBar VP and had a few Blue Moons .
    Walked over to Nugget,had a few Coronas then went to VP Bar ,had a few J Walkers . Went out to Deck outside(had a few drink coupons) band was playing ,some young ladies asked us to come and dance with them ,few more Moons,more dancing then limped back to Harrahs
    Took a break,burgers,then hit XBar for more VP,Moons and eventually some Glens on the rocks.Nice young couple next to us decided by 1am what I REALLY need is a shot. Dont know what that was ,in rocks glass but I had to drink it(MAN THING).
    Things got a bit fuzzy shortly after and I spilled a Glen,so Mrs. JG cut me off and guided me up to room.Maybe I'll be an old fuddy-dud some day,but may take a few more years.

2. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only problem I see is drinking Corona. There are so many better beers. :beer:

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great day/night to me.:drunk: Only thing missing is the golf score.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do it while you can man. My last trip to LV, I had like 3 vodka and OJ's on my 10am flight, landed, checked in and we went to the pool. We had a bucket at the pool, another half dozen at Ellis Island, and then went to Carnival Court.

From Carnival Court went to Luxor and partied at the Cathouse until 3 am. I honestly didnt think I had a day/night like that in me anymore, but I did. I walked from the Luxor to Ballys at 3am, nothing like walking the strip on a Sat night!! I walked thru NYNY and got a big slice of pizza and a Gatorade.

I always take packets of Pedialite to LV, I had one of those before bed as well and didnt feel to bad at all in the morning.

5. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember 83 that day

Started off gangbusters ,1 under after 3 then reality set in.Later in the week had 88,My buddy's wife shot 84 kicked both our sorry butts.

6. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife regularly beats me, so I can relate. I always blame it on the red tee placement:wink2:

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  7. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you or the Mrs or both must be lookers to get ask to dance...I need to work out again and get back to Vegas.....then sit and dream :poke:

and liquor beer never fear beer and liquor never sicker......just a simple fact

the only thing worse is if you had had some beef jerky like used to be all the rage to sell in college clubs back when I was going to college clubs...I think it is because the stuff last forever:nono:

8. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be commended, I wanna party with you

To steal a line from Jerry Blavat, "keep on rockin', 'cause you only rock once".:nworthy:

9. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The problem is that each drink erodes your ability to "know better".

I'm sure you did know better at the start of the day. But partying can be like gravity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.