We'll be in Vegas March 30th - April 4th. I already booked my return flight home because it was a good rate at the time I wanted. The flight to Vegas is great right now (only $120 one way), but it gets in later in the day around 6pm. Would you forego almost a full day for a good rate or wait to see if the prices drop for the time you want? Thanks.