1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Should I play solely on my gf's card this trip.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by NYPoker, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so last trip my gf and I were on we solely played on my Mlife Card and got it to pearl. I got some good offers and we are using one for april. I was thinking for our upcoming trip just solely using her card to get her to pearl and to get teaser offers as she has never used her card. Good idea? Bad idea?

* I expect people will say that it might be a bad idea because if we split I will not get any offers and have wasted my money. I am 99% sure that isn't going to happen :thumbsup:.

2. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably a bad idea if you are using YOUR April offer.

They gave you that offer based on a certain expectation of play. (ie: they expect you to play as much as you did to get the offer in the first place).

You playing on your GF's card will show that you took an offer and "No-Played" them....which is definitely a bad-thing!

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would give her card some play, not all of it. That usually triggers an offer for her for the future stays, but I'm just guessing here because I am not that familiar with Mlife or how their offers go.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  4. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO the last thing you want to do is have a No Play stay. For some reason MLife had me down for a trip I never took (I wasn't even in Vegas and didn't book & cancel so no idea how it happened), and my MLife account never recovered from that no play trip in their records. I agree that you should play on your card, and possibly use both.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup--she's ALREADY down for a no play trip--don't wind up in a situation where you both are. Put the play on the card that shows some play already.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.