1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shopping - Boulevard Mall

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by 7out7, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7out7

7out7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The girlfriend wants to check out a mall. We've been to the outlets, but want to try something different. Is the Boulevard mall any different/better than the fashion mall or miracle mile? She's looking for cheaper clothes than we usually find on the strip.

Two side questions:
    1)Take the 203 bus, right?
    2)Is there an In n Out Burger around there?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boulevard Mall is like a typical low end mall with the same kinds of stores you would find in a typical mall in almost any suburb across America.

Fashion Show Mall and Miracle Mile are both high end malls (you pretty much have to be to be on The Strip) but Fashion Show is much larger and as such will have a bit more diversity to it (plus they have the attached department stores as well).

All three of these, as well as Town Square and the two outlet malls, all have directories. I'd be thinking along the lines of taking a look at their websites and seeing what stores are there and if they are places you would want to shop or not.

3. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i take a trip out to that mall everytime im out in vegas.

they do have a few woman stores that my girl likes shopping at.

they may have some stores that miracle & fashion show dont have.

its worth a trip if you've never been. i found some basketball shoes for $5 at the champs there Li-Nings Baron Davis signature

4. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hate to be negative but that mall (boulevard) has really gone downhill IMHO. The mall has mostly the stores you see in malls throughout america. With the closure of one major store one portion of the mall is like a ghost town.

I would suggest you check out the store online directories to see if your gf wants to visit the place. While the mall is close to the strip and easy to get to I rather go to the galleria (in henderson). Many more stores (like kohl's, sports store like dicks sporting goods, etc.) and the place is more upscale than the boulevard. that's JMHO though.

5. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like The Meadows Mall

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to several of the other malls, all crappy. We like going to Town Square that has most of the normal stores you should be after.. and Fashion Show does too. I don't see any reason to take a ride out to these other malls.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.