1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shooting Range

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Questioneer, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Questioneer

Questioneer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everybody,

I am going in October with a friend and was wondering if there's any possibility to shoot on a shooting range for less then 100s of $.
    Isn't there a public range, where e.g. locals go to as well? I can't imagine they want to pay like tourists do.
    We are not looking for fancy guns or army-like destruction weapons, but just a bit fun doing this for the first time. So normal pistols/small guns would be more than enough.

Any advices?

(We are with a car, so walking distance is not a need.

Thx

2. Shoftiel

Shoftiel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Russwin1

Russwin1 Tourist

I recommend American Shooter at 3440 Arville St, not too far off the strip. When I went last year I rented a Glock 9mm with 2 boxes of ammo, eyes, ears, target and lane rental for like $60. They have pretty much every type of gun you would want in a nice indoor range. Prices are very reasonable.

4. Questioneer

Questioneer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to both of you!
    I took a look at the first advice and still have to figure out what the total costs (with e.g. a simple rifle/pistol) as I do not know what's expected to rent.
    So the second already gives a good hint on the total costs.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.