1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shipping rodeo tickets?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sikwemu, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sikwemu

sikwemu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We want to go to the rodeo but the ticket brokers I can find aren't shipping until very late November/early December. This isn't much use when you are international and leaving for Vegas early December. Does anybody know any firms that do e-tickets(home print out?)

2. elvis66

elvis66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ticketmaster usually does e-tickets. You could also just have them left for will call at Thomas and Mack center.

3. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of comments / thoughts for you. For many events today it is not uncommon to not get a physical ticket mailed to you (just like airline tickcets). Many sites will have you print the physical ticket yourself, download it to your smartphone, or just show up at the ticket booth prior to the event with id and credit card.

Now, having said that please consider this - last year I took my daughter to the rodeo (not the last night). I went to the thomas & mack center during the day to buy tickets. On the way to the ticket booth I was approached by half a dozen ticket "scalpers" all offering me tickets. I was able to get seats right behind the chute that normally sold for $165 each, for $50 each. Personally, next year when I go the PBR finals and Rodeo I plan on doing the same thing. It's less than a 5 minute drive from the strip. Just head over a little after noon, find the best value and I am set. All you need to do is familiarize yourself with the seating chart (which you can find and print online) and even take a copy with you to verify the seats are what you want.

Hope this helps you out.

4. sikwemu

sikwemu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks MrsS-it's just the thought of maybe not getting tickets when travelling so far. Got to admit though that previously we've been "offered" tickets when approaching the Thomas & Mac, never had any idea of the price though. Hadn't realised they were so affordable

5. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I understand what you are saying about making sure you get tickets, but other than the last night there are plenty of seats available for these events.

Have a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.