1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sharing Points on Social Rewards

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jafay1965, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafay1965

jafay1965 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all! I am getting points on all the hotel sites in Social Rewards. I have already redeemed 1000 several times and continue to share to get more daily, but now I want to start combining them to get to 1000, especially so my O'Shea's points won't go to waste. When I go to redeem and it tells me how short I am, it won't let me enter the number of points to share to get the 1000. I'll check the box for what property, but it won't even let the cursor go into the points spend cell, like it's blocked. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any advice. :cheers:

2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't had any problems with it. I can't try it right now as I only have about 700 anyway so I can't do the redeem function.

It sounds like you are doing it correctly - select a property (I usually do the one with the most points) & redeem. It will have all the boxes below the shortage telling you how much is available for each. Click the box & enter the amount you want to redeem in the box to the right. If the box is not clickable, perhaps you just earned the amount to go over $10 today? Most of them have to wait 24 hours before they go from pending to available. That's about the only thing I can think of right now is if some are still pending & not available.

You could try a different computer or a different browser. I haven't had any problmes in IE though myself.

This PDF shows the steps - but does sound like you are doing it right.

https://web.socialrewards.com/docs/caesars.pdf

Easter again..:
  3. jafay1965

jafay1965 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I do appear to be doing everything right, so I'm not sure why it isn't working.... very frustrating.

4. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it possible that you don't have enough Klout to redeem points? I think you need a minimum of 15. I am not sure if you are able to access the redeem tab however if you don't have enough. Just a thought.

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shouldn't be the problem - he said he had redeemed for 1000 a few times from individual properties.

Easter again..:
  6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get it to work? I just redeemed with no problem. I could either tab to the amount field for sharing or just click in the box & type it.

Easter again..:
  7. jafay1965

jafay1965 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope.... I haven't been able to get it to work. UHG!!!

8. jafay1965

jafay1965 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have any klout points, so maybe that's the reason... but it won't me put my cursor in the box to type to points needed at all.

9. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if your klout score got 'unlinked' somehow? Maybe try going back to klout & signing up again? If you were successfully redeeming before & now can't it must have somehow unlinked itself from your twitter & FB accounts.

Easter again..:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.