1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Sharing myVegas with Wife - now go on a Solotrip

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegaspfetz, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaspfetz

vegaspfetz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi

Hope somebody can help me. We only have 1 myVegas-Facebook Account.
    This account is based on my wife. now i go for a solo trip to vegas and wanted to redeem a Show ticket. Calling myvegas - they tell me only my wife can redeem this reward because the Facebook account is under her Name :rolleyes2:

is there no Chance i can use some rewards for me only without having my wife with me in vegas?

thx for help

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only if you play MyVegas under your Facebook account and link it to your mLife account.

3. vegaspfetz

vegaspfetz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    but all LP's we have is under the account of my wife - really no chance?

4. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't think there is any chance. You said MyVegas said she would have to redeem it.
    The ticket will have to be redeemed under her account. When the ticket is picked up an ID would be checked to verify that the person who is on the account is redeeming the ticket.

5. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No chance at all. Probably shouldn't have told them you've been playing her account either. They've banned people for that and they lost all their LP's.

There was a myVegas friends page on FB and I saw a post on here the other day that it was shut down and a new one started? They're pretty helpful, saw alot of people pop up on there asking why they're accounts got frozen, well actually you can still play, just can't use them for anything.

One guy mentioned how his gf that lives in Vegas was able to get rewards that people that live there can't get. myVegas still let him buy chips and play but when he went to redeem them for a trip 2 months later he was informed his account was blocked.

It's a good page for info but I got tired of seeing the same 50 questions asked everyday and quit following it.

6. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No chance, not sure why you wouldn't have played one for you and one for her to double your lp chances. My husband did not want to play at first but got hooked very fast and now loves it and we get more rewards this way too.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.