1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shania Twain at Caesars

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by engicedave, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

(Copied from my trip report)

OK, Shania Twain, I have to start this by being a pig.....yeah, I'd hit it.
    She starts by wearing a skin tight sequined cat suit, and it (she) looks good. Another part she's in skin tight jeans...smokin'
    There's two horses in the show, one black one white, the best part was that the white one pooped on the stage, everyone chuckled and the poop squad sprinted out at the end and quickly scooped it up.
    The Shania Twain show itself was good, not great, but good. The venue, technology and stagecraft was top notch, really good, as for her voice, it was "good," not "great." This isn't to say she sounded like crap, she sounded good, but as with all of us, as we age our voices change a little and she had that throat issue a few years back, so her voice is not as strong as it was nor can she hit notes she once could, but who of us can, right? I will say this, she couldn't win American Idol.

2. socalvegasfan

socalvegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long was the show? Is she still pretty in person? :)

3. 75VWnut

75VWnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The show is about 110 minutes long.

Yes she is (I was about 3-5 feet away from her)

4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Slight brag here. I met her around 2000. Her former husband, Mutt Lange, had a recording studio in their Swiss chalet. I worked for the company that sold him the recording console so I went there for support. Obviously she didn't wear any hot outfits around the house, sweat pants and denim jacket, but looked good. She was very cute and petite. I'd describe her as girlfriend hot, in other words, if I had a girlfriend who looked like that then I got a hot girlfriend but not like dating an amazingly beautiful woman. Of course this is subjective. Anyway she was nice although I thought she seemed a bit dim. Mutt, on the other hand, is a genius!

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.