1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Seven Stars Renewal

Discussion in 'Comps' started by oghuman, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oghuman

oghuman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to Atlantic City in a couple weeks, When I asked my host to set up a reservation for me, he mentioned that the night I’m coming in is a Seven Stars Renewal dinner. I asked him what it was he said it’s a dinner with a gift Tablet. He said he didn’t have anything specifics to send me. I never got an email or a mailer. Anyone have more details?

2. easy_money

easy_money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you're going the weekend of the 10th/11th, correct? I was just in AC last weekend and my host told me the same. I'm debating if I want to attend or not. I actually just got the mailer this week. The 7* renewal dinner on the 10th is at Harrahs 7PM-9PM at the 3rd floor Ballrooms, and on the 11th it's at Caesars 7PM-9PM at the Palldium Ballrooms. Gift is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 w/ WIFI (7.1"). Gift can be redeemed both days from 5PM-7PM at both the corresponding locations before the party/dinner.

3. oghuman

oghuman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I'm going in on Friday the 10th until Sunday. I have a $500 folio left to use up from my experiences credits. So I'm not sure I want to go to the dinner if I can pick up the tablet earlier. I wonder if the tablet counts against the annual appreciation gift. Thanks for the info, if you have additional info I'd appreciate it.

4. easy_money

easy_money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just getting ready to post the information I got from my host on another thread in reference to the gift. The tablet gift is for attending the 7* star renewal dinner and not associated with the annual appreciation gift. If I was going to go, I was just planning to pick up the tablet too and not attend dinner either.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  5. oghuman

oghuman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Easy Money, btw staying at Harrah's so mine is Friday. I sent an email to my host telling him I may skip dinner unless there's a good reason I should go. If I remember one of these a couple years ago they had raffles for free play and some other prizes.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.