1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Serendipity or Sugar Factory

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by carlgoro, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlgoro

carlgoro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which restaurant would better suit our 21 y/o daughter? She's a first timer to LV.

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go onLine and check their menu.

If I recall correctly the Sugar Factory has a larger more complete menu, but Serendipity may have a bigger dessert selection.

Serendipity is much smaller and with Sugar Factory you could get a seat by the sidewalk for some neat people watching.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    serendipity

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to the Sugar Factory for breakfast & thought it was really good....liked the people watching too. We went back one nite to have dinner and the music was BLASTING!! Didn't even make it to a table....decided we would not be able to talk at all and would have a headache when we left so decided against it. The music....not talking just loud....it was reverberating on the walls like it was a nightclub. A 21 year old? Not sure if they would like it or not....depends.

5. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both are highly overpriced. I have eaten at both.

BUT! If I had to choose, I would say Sugar Factory. The options are endless. The food taste is great. Center strip action.

The only thing great about Serendipity is the frozen hot chocolate (which is too expensive at $10 bucks but it's tasty) and the patio. Great people-watching. Apart from that, the food does not taste good.

6. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would choose Serendipity. I had a Banana Split in August and will again when i'm in Vegas next month. When in Rome do as the Romans do:
    Hail Caesar!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.