1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

September offers for M?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by gms5997, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gms5997

gms5997 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious ~ has anyone gotten their September offers for M Resort yet?

2. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes my DW got hers awhile back. Checked and they were for July, Aug., & Sept for room & FP.

3. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Strange, because beginning this year, M for me has switched to 2 month mailers, the last one being July Aug.

4. drdestructo

drdestructo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My room offers September for M came in the July mailer that I received in early June. The food and gambling offers are a month ahead. I received food/gambling offer for August on July 9th.

Hope this helps.

5. 33X

33X Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suppose there are different types of marketing offers from M. I get a monthly mailer that includes comped rooms, buffets, point multipliers, and free play. I also get additional mailers each month for tournaments, concerts, etc. I haven't received September's mailer yet, and as I usually get the monthly main mailer 5 to 6 weeks in advance of each month, I don't expect to get September's mailer until the end of July.

6. gms5997

gms5997 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for everyone's input ~ we keep watching for September because we've booked a trip then and really really want to stay at M! Maybe there's hope yet?

7. doug2288

doug2288 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To M Resort regulars:
    What kind of play to get their room offer? It's possible to get future room offer for $800 coin in on penny and quarter slots and plus 4 hrs $10-$20/hand BJ and pai gow poker play? I will check this place out in my next trip.Thanks in advance.

8. oldcrabtom

oldcrabtom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife recently got a room, free buffet and some cash offer after playing penny slots so it seems pretty easy (at least for the first offer).....:ssst:

9. gms5997

gms5997 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We started getting room offers from M not long after the first time we played there ~ and we really didn't play very long (maybe a couple hours of quarter video poker play). Maybe they just want to get us in there to see what kind of play we can give them if we stay a couple of days?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.