1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sept. 21 Happy Hour: The Pub @ Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by cmasia, Sep 10, 2016.

1. cmasia

cmasia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As you probably know, the Monte Carlo will begin a major reconstruction and rebranding, beginning October 3, which includes the closure of the pool, the Street of Dreams, and sadly, The Pub.

So, a bunch of us locals - probably 30 to 40 - are heading to The Pub to enjoy one last Happy Hour Wednesday, September 21.

HH runs from 3 to 7, and features $3 off all drafts, wells, house wines, and apps. They know we will require individual checks for all attendees.

We will be congregating around a few of the high top tables closest to the bar.

If you're in town and want to join us, just ask for the "MeetUp" groups.

Drop a note here if you're in town and would like to say Hello.

Cheers,
    cmasia

PS: For those in town the last weekend of September, The Pub's last day will be Sunday, October 2.

2. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great time. We'll be in town Sept 13-16 and hope to visit The Pub (one last time) probalby on the 14th. Too bad we won't be in town a week later.

GG

Visiting en route to Palm Springs
  3. M0rtyC

M0rtyC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have one for me. Enjoyed it over the years as the brewpub and then the Pub. Spent many night watching MNF and still have a Giraffe I won are a drawing during halftime. Some of my friends call it the world's largest bong.

Adios to the Pub.... we hardly knew ya! :beer::drunk:

Annual end of the rodeo trip