1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Seating for Terry Fator

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vwhiten, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Premium versus standard. It looks like ther is around 25-26 rows. I am thinking of getting the tickets via myvegas. Just can't decide if I want to do the $99 BOGO free standard or the $129 BOGO. The standard seats could put you almost in the back and the premium looks like they are in the first 9 rows (with the exception of rows 3 & 4 in the center (looks like those may be reserved).

Those that have been any thoughts on seating? Thanks. Val

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've bought tickets for his show and can attest that if you want the premium seats, move on them fast. They're usually gone a month before a show.

Bill

3. weas

weas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You definitely should get premium. If you sit too far back the only way to enjoy the show is look at the big screens.

4. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in Feb and I went for the package with a great seat and a programme and free drink, I was 3rd row centre and had a great view, I'm glad I paid the extra to be near the front or as Weas says if your too far back you have to watch the screens

5. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Terry Fator

It is one of the few shows (most shows we usually like to be as central as possible and near the back) that I would definitely say closer is better. It is a fantastic show and he is soooo talented.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  6. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't be to quick to jump on the premium seats. I paid for those and they were to the left of the stage. 4th row. If we looked straight ahead we looked at a wall with a monitor on it. it was either look about 60 degrees to the right or watch the monitor right in front of us.

7. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd have to agree with that, after seeing it last week. I was very close to the stage, but on the far right hand side. It's a great show and worth it if you can get both close and middle, but I would've easily sacrificed some distance for a central seat in this case.

8. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been to see him twice. Both times front row center. Best to be as close as possible and center stage. He also lets you take all the pictures you want during his performance so the closer the better if you want to take pictures.

9. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He's not only a great ventriloquist, but an accomplished singer as well. My family loved the show.

With a lot of the package deals you can't pick your seats. I've bought tickets just by themselves from the website and it allows you to pick from available seats. That way you get the section you want. But, as I mentioned before, if you want good seats (i.e., the front center section) get them well in advance.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.