1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Seating at "O"

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by IvanBeausky, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvanBeausky

IvanBeausky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not normally a show goer. My DW is coming this time, and I would like to take her to a good show. Heard O is about as good as it gets, but I was wondering about seating. I see there are seats in the 200L/R and 300 L/R. it seems they might be balcony? Any advice is definitely appreciated.

Also, considering taking her to the rock of ages show at Trop. Anybody have a seating suggestion there?

Ivan

2. symbols

symbols Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't sit in the front for O. 1/3rd up center is best. Somewhere in the upper rows of 103 or lower 203.

3. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do yourself a favor and skip "O." My entire group hated it, and I know several others who feel the same. The show is just OK and the intermission entertainment is GOD AWFUL.

If it's in the budget and you want to impress your wife, buy two tickets in the Champagne Circle for Le Reve. If not, get regular tickets. There isn't a bad seat in the house.

Michael Jackson One is also excellent.

Return to Sky Suites
  4. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind this is from memory from about 10 years ago. ;) I had seats on the front row balcony. I thought they're the best seats. Most of their act is up in the air, so they're right in front of you, no neck craning. And you can look down into the pool, even the safety divers put on a little show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.