1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sea: Thai Experience @ Bally's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by TylerH50, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking for feedback on this restaurant. I am looking to hold a dinner for 10 people, and I'd like to go Thai. I'd love to read your thoughts

2. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take a cab to Lotus of Siam. Best thai food in the city hands down.

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

It's good. We ate there a few weeks ago. It has a nice, dark, fairly hip ambiance and a Thai and Vietnamese menu. There is nice seating on sort of built in benches around a central reflecting pool and I believe there were semi-private tables in nooks along one side. The food was good and better than I expected. I used to live in SE Asia so I like good food from the region. They can make things real spicy if you like. The Tom Yum soup was the only thing I didn't care for, but others might because it was made creamy. Not the traditional lighter way.

I haven't been to Lotus of Siam but I always hear about on these Vegas sites. From what I've seen in pics I doubt its the ambiance you'd want for a big group dinner. The food may be great but the place is fairly basic and super casual looking. SEA has more the type of ambiance for a group dinner outing.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lemongrass might not be a bad option for this, either, although I'm not sure if they have semi-private areas like that (I've only eaten at the bar).

5. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a group outing, I think it would be a lovely atmosphere. The food was wonderful. Lotus of Siam does have a fabulous rep but it may be a hassle getting that many people there from the strip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.