1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SDX or Deuce Bus question

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by hawki39, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched YouTube videos of both bus routes as they traveled Las Vegas Blvd. towards Fremont street, I didn't see either go all the way down the Boulevard. We are now booked at the Four Queens for the 3rd week in April. Do either or both SDX, Deuce bus routes go past the Pawn Stars pawn shop? It doesn't appear to be too far of a walk but my distance walking comfort is hit or miss.
    As I write this I realize that I probably could see the routes on the transit website.
    Another question, Is the Stratosphere within easy walking distance from the north end stop of the monorail?
    Thanks

2. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The closest stop to Pawn Stars is at Garces. From there, it's about a two block walk.

The Sahara monorail stop is across the street from SLS.

3. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bus driver even announced it on our bus.

4. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The walk from the monorail to the stratosphere is not far - probably 1/4-1/2 mile - I wouldn't do it at night -- pretty sketchy/seedy area. We took the bus late in afternoon and then caught a taxi to LVH now Westgate and took the monorail back to MGM. SLS is the last station and you will be on Paradise. We should have taken a left on Sahara and got on to Las Vegas Blvd. We stayed on Paradise - and we had to cross a parking lot and in between buildings. Even during the day it was uncomfortable.

36th Wedding Anniversary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.