1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Scoot City Tours

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by martinr, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinr

martinr High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody done either of the Scoot City tours?

These are the ones where you drive a two passenger three wheel scooter either on a Red Rocks tour or the city tour of LV along with other travelers and tour guides.

I've read reviews but they all seem to say the same basic things, so I tend not to trust them. Personally, the Red Rocks tour sounds like a fun thing to do. However, their info states that they pick you up at your hotel at 6:00 am. That is where I become less than completely excited to book this thing.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
  2. dizidezi

dizidezi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scoot Tour

My husband and I did the tour of Red Rock in August. We fully enjoyed it and have been to Red Rock on our own a couple of times. It was just the right SOMETHING DIFFERENT thing to do and the coupon from Groupon certainly made it reasonable and well worth it. They are going to offer the tour in Sedona in the near future, we hope to also do that one when we visit Sedona. We did the morning tour, they were prompt in picking us up. They are also more than willing to take pictures for you. I would not hesitate, I would do the tour.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.