1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sand Dollar Blues Bar

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by j52chips, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard Bar702 will be going back to the old Sand Dollar name and back to it's old music venue. Does anyone know if it's already reopened or if it's being remodeled? Their web site is not the best keeping up with info. I'll be in Vegas mid August and hope to go to the old version of Sand Dollar for some real Blues like the early and mid 2000'S. Thanks, any info will help.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It always surprises me, though I guess it shouldn't, how many of Taffer's Bar Rescues go back to their former name and method of operation. Do they expect different results and expect to be profitable? Or is it just a return to what's comfortable for them... which is probably the case.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so funny some one else just asked and i just posted in another thread, dont know but i live near it, but if you like chinese or good asian food its in chinatown so you can make a nite out of it..

last time i road by it it looked trashed and had the 702 sign but that was a while ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.